The Oyster™ M30 (patent pending) revives dirty baseballs to look like brand new pearls. Yes, that’s right it actually cleans baseballs! It is currently being used by baseball academies, high schools, top universities, youth programs, and professional teams across the US; and is quickly becoming a standard product for any serious baseball program. Here’s why:
- It saves you money! By prolonging the useful life of each baseball, The Oyster saves programs a ton of dough; programs record a savings from 20-40%.
- It Enhances Practice & Safety. Pearls are used in games, so why would you want to practice with dark & dirty baseballs? From picking up ball rotation during BP, to seeing the ball off the bat, it’s crucial to simulate game-time scenarios with white baseballs during practice. Plus, since white baseballs are easier to pick up, it is much safer to practice with pearls.
- It Increases Status and Morale. Digging through a bucket of dirty baseballs to find a decent one …well… it stinks. Walking up to a bucket of pearls everyday is awesome. Having a baseball academy or program that ALWAYS has white pearls is even more awesome! Only true baseball players, coaches, and equipment managers can fully understand this point.
How it Works
The Oyster M30 uses Tumbling Elastomer Technology to gently clean the leather of baseballs. An AstroTurf-lined drum filled with a specialized rubber compound rotates at the optimized rate, causing the rubber to gently lift dirt off of the baseballs. The process takes anywhere from 30 minutes to a handful of hours, depending on the dirtiness level of the balls. Since the run-times can vary, a timer is included so you can “set it and forget it”. The drum is removable for ease of use and can clean up to 30 baseballs at one time.
What You Get
- Peace of mind with our 100% Satisfaction, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty (See more details on our Guarantee and Warranty Page)
- A sturdy, reliable machine designed by NASA engineers / ex-baseball players and proudly made in the USA
- Powder-Coated Carbon Steel base and drum (aka sturdy and rust-proof)
- AstroTurf-lined drum to protect balls and minimize operating noise.
- Removable Drum for convenience of filling/removing balls
- Full Set of Rubber Cleaning Compound (135 Pieces)
- Side-Mounted Timer to easily manage run times
- Back-handle and never-go-flat wheels for machine mobility